Friday, November 4, 2011

Whats up.

Recent school and personal work wahooooo



Athlete drawings, foreshortening practice



Studies at the Museum of Fine Art

More MFA studies

Life drawing portrait



MFA drawing I <3 Saint Sabastion

Self portrait, I look crazy

Tool drawings


Personal work, characters for my short story
Illustration assignment for a book review about a child saint
Best childhood memory
Worst childhood memory
Illustration assignment for the short story European Night Journey

Button design for the band Cactus Arms



More buttons


and more

aaaaaaand more
Giant charcoal and ink drawing done over the summer, dont know the exact dimensions but its bigger than me.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda! Your work is so awesome, and you just get better.
    I miss seeing your art style around!

    ReplyDelete